Are you excited and passionate about website management? Are you thoroughly familiar with project coordination and marketing tool integration? Is teamwork an integral part of your DNA? You’re just the person we’re looking for!
Are you looking for a position that offers a flexible schedule, an awesome team to work with and the opportunity to be truly involved in the company’s evolution? We have the right job for you!
- Edit current websites
- Integrate texts and images using SEO basics
- Configure Power Go products for customer success
- Create and lay out newsletters to increase the conversion rate
- Manage lists of customers or products for the online store
- Add pages or edit website sections using a CMS
- Using project documents, configure and launch complete websites in collaboration with congenial co-workers who have a variety of talents
- Manage suppliers, communicate and configure data exchanges
- Work with the team to integrate various marketing tools (Google Shop, Google Analytics, Facebook Shop, Facebook Pixel, etc.)
- Between two (2) and five (5) years of website management experience
- Experience with the following software: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Commerce Manager and Google Shop
- Good knowledge of the WordPress platform
- Knowledge of SEO practices would be an asset
- Knowledge of translation and content generation tools (DeepL, ChatGPT) would be an asset
- Good knowledge of written English and French
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thoroughness and attention to details
- Resourcefulness and creativity
Why work with Power Go
Power Go is a company that offers web and marketing solutions made for powersport dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery, etc.).
The primary objective of our innovative products is to increase our customers’ sales and improve customer retention and satisfaction through automation and personalization.
- Continuous training opportunities geared towards supporting your personal and professional growth
- Casual work environment with an entrepreneurial culture focused on results and quality
- Contribute to the development of a young company at a key time in its evolution
- Flexible hours and telecommuting
- Highly competitive vacation program starting at four (4) weeks
- Insurance program that includes dental and telemedicine coverage
- Dynamic and passionate team
Interested in this challenge?
Are you looking for a flexible, open company that cares deeply about the success of its employees? We would like to meet you!
Send your application directly to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will contact only those candidates who are selected.