Power Go is a company that offers specialized web and marketing solutions for motorized dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and others). Our state-of-the-art products have the main objective of multiplying acquisitions, improving and increasing customer retention and satisfaction, in an automated and personalized manner.
The writer-translator will be responsible for creating, writing, translating and editing content for Power Go’s client websites and newsletters. They will also be responsible for the company’s internal and external communications. We are looking for a creative and autonomous person who prioritizes the quality of the language, both in French and in English.
You have a way with words and a head full of ideas? Do you have a knack for writing web-optimized content? Do you hate Google translations? Are you excited about the idea of writing 90% motorsports-related content? If you answered yes to all these questions, you’re the perfect person to join our team of friendly geeks!
- Writing and translating content for websites and landing pages
- Creating and writing newsletters for our clients
- Managing company’s social networks, blog and website
- Writing and optimizing Adwords ads in collaboration with our Web strategists
- Writing, translating and proofreading of various internal and external texts (English ⇔ French)
Ideal Profile / Skills Required
- Excellent written French and English skills
- Know the basics of SEO writing
- Have a basic knowledge of translation methodology
- Sense of initiative
- Be autonomous and creative
- Have good organizational skills
- Knowledge of or interest in the field of powersports
- Flexible hours
- 4 weeks of vacation
- A stimulating work environment with ping-pong and foosball tables awaits you! Coffee, tea and other beverages depending on the mood and the day of the week!
Work Environment / About the Covid-19 Situation
Teleworking has always been a common practice at Power Go, so the transition to full-time working from home happened very smoothly. We are looking forward to returning to our Montreal office and getting back to our precious foosball and ping-pong tables. However, we won’t be back in the office until we can all be safely together. Don’t you worry! You won’t be left on your own. Even better, you will get to e-see your colleagues every day! 🙂