Power Go is a company that offers specialized web and marketing solutions in powersports dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles and others).
Our state-of-the-art products have one main goal: multiplying new acquisitions, improving and increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction in an automated and personalized manner.
We are currently looking for a Web Project Manager who will be able to answer to our clients with energy and competence and to operate our products.
You don’t like routine and you have a good sense of initiative?
Do you like to come up with new ideas and constantly learn?
Do you like the idea of working with experienced and dynamic development, production and strategy teams?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are the ideal person to join our funky team!
- Evaluate web projects requested by clients and make recommendations in concert with the team
- Coordinate web projects with the internal team
- Make simple modifications to customer websites
- Conducting simple training sessions
- Set up corrective measures or configurations for the different products
- Update assistance and procedure documentation
Our ideal Web Project Manager is:
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Able to manage several projects at the same time
- Always eager to learn and improve
- Comfortable in a technology-oriented environment
- Bilingual (English and French)
Work Environment / About the Covid-19 Situation
Teleworking has always been a common practice at Power Go, so the transition to full-time working from home happened very smoothly. We are looking forward to returning to our Montreal office and getting back to our precious foosball and ping-pong tables. However, we won’t be back in the office until we can all be safely together. Don’t you worry! You won’t be left on your own. Even better, you will get to e-see your colleagues every day! 🙂