Workplace : Montréal
Manager : VP Talent, culture & management
Do you know the digital marketing field like the back of your hand? Do you have an excellent sense of prioritization? Are you passionate about optimizing ways of functioning to increase your team’s efficiency? Do you know how to clearly communicate a vision to your team, and can you easily manage multiple ongoing projects? You might just be the person we need!
Looking for a job with a flexible schedule, an awesome team and the possibility of really getting involved in the company’s growth? Then this is the job for you!
Power Go is a company offering Web and marketing solutions destined for powersport dealerships (motorized sports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and more).
The main purpose behind our products is to increase our clients’ sales and to improve customer satisfaction and retention, all through automated means and customization.
- Deliver projects based on clients’ needs, product features and Power Go services. Some of these include:
- Delivering websites
- Putting a loyalty program into place
- Managing vehicle reservations
- Efficiently plan and allocate resources
- Communicate a clear vision and mobilize the team
- Assure the visibility of each project status
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Track and stay on top of all projects
- Research ways to improve processes and the quality of deliverables
- Develop and support the multi-disciplinary team to ensure that it operates effectively and efficiently
- Creatively manage risk
- A relevant academic background
- A minimum of two years’ experience in project management
- Proficiency in the main project management tools (knowledge of Asana is a asset)
- A sense of initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good people skills and liveliness
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Creativity and good listening skills
WHY JOIN POWER GO:
- Continuous training opportunities geared towards supporting your personal and professional growth
- A relaxed work environment with an entrepreneurial culture oriented towards results and quality
- To contribute to a young enterprise’s development in a key period of its existence
- A flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking
- A competitive vacation plan starting with four (4) weeks
- A good insurance plan, including dental and telemedicine plans
- A dynamic and passionate team
INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE?
If you are interested in a flexible, open-minded company that takes the success of its employees to heart, we would really like to meet you!
You can send your application directly in the form on the right!
We thank all candidates, but we will contact only those who are selected.