Workplace : Anywhere in Québec
Manager : VP Sales & Client Success
Want to participate in the rapid growth of a business? Want to work for a dynamic and exciting organization, where humaneness, efficiency, performance and fun go hand in hand?
Looking for a job with a flexible schedule, an awesome team and the possibility of really getting involved in the company’s growth? Then this is the job for you!
Power Go is a company offering Web and marketing solutions destined for powersport dealerships (motorized sports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and more).
The main purpose behind our products is to increase our clients’ sales and to improve customer satisfaction and retention, all through automated means and customization.
- Solicit new clients
- Open and develop new markets
- Participate in the company’s growth generating business opportunities
- Participate in the elaboration of market sales development strategies
- Identify clients’ needs and recommend relevant solutions form our range of Web solution tools
- Introduce our range of products and services to potential clients, whether in person or online
- Develop and maintain solid relations with potential clients
- Reach and exceed monthly sales objectives
- Negotiate terms of sales and prepare contracts
- Keep the CRM up to date on a regular basis
- Provide input to improve our tools and sales techniques
- Diploma (or degree) in a relevant field of study
- Have a minimum of two to four years’ experience in sales as a hunter-type role
- Experience in SaaS solutions sales or in the IT field (an asset)
- Valid driving license and access to a vehicle
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Perfect knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills and dynamism
- Creativity and good listening skills
- Great ability to close a sales cycle (closer)
- Good B2B prospecting and sales skills
- Strong sense of personal motivation to achieve consistent results
WHY JOIN POWER GO:
- A competitive base salary and non-capped commissions
- Continuous training opportunities geared towards supporting your personal and professional growth
- A relaxed work environment with an entrepreneurial culture oriented towards results and quality
- To contribute to a young enterprise’s development in a key period of its existence
- A flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking
- A competitive vacation plan starting with four weeks
- A good insurance plan, including dental and telemedicine plans
- A dynamic and passionate team
INTERESTED IN THIS CHALLENGE ?
If you are interested in a flexible, open-minded company that takes the success of its employees to heart, we would really like to meet you!
You can send your application directly via the form on the right!
We thank all candidates, but we will contact only those who are selected.