We are looking for a passionate developer who wants to join our dev team at Power Go. Your input will have a direct and measurable impact on our product suite used by more 280 000 consumers.
You like to take initiative? You love web technologies and are not afraid to touch all layers of an application (“full stack”) and all phases of development, from planning to deployment? You want to work with experienced, dynamic and diverse colleagues? You are the perfect person to join our fantastic team!
We use modern technologies and we are not afraid to add new ones to this list when they fit our projects:
- Backend: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, and Celery
- Frontend: Vue.js, Webpack, Bootstrap, SASS
- Data: PostgreSQL, Memcached and Redis
- Infrastructure: Ubuntu, Ansible, uWSGI, nginx, Terraform, Packer, AWS
We follow an agile development process and every person contributes to the continuous improvement of our processes and tools:
- Team demo at the end of short sprints
- Code review on Github
- Continuous Integration
- Sprint planning on YouTrack
Working with Power Go has many perks:
- Contribute to the growth of a young company at a key stage of its evolution.
- Work with a fantastic and experienced development team.
- Relaxed work environment with a result-oriented and quality-driven culture.
- Interesting technical challenges: software architecture, data mining, extreme configurability.
- Flexible hours and remote working.
- Competitive or friendly ping pong matches depending on your experience level (and COVID-19 restrictions)!
And a lot more…
The ideal candidate will:
- Master one web programming language (+1 if you know Python, Ruby or Elixir)
- Have experience with one modern frontend framework (+1 if you know VueJS, React, Angular)
- Have experience with a relational database (+1 if you know PostgreSQL or Oracle) and basic optimization and normalization techniques
- Have a good grasp of a distributed version control system (+1 if you know Git)
- Speak French or want to learn French
100% Remote Work for the duration of COVID-19. After COVID-19, we’ll likely use our office as a “private” coworking space allowing teams to work together on site when necessary.