About Power Go
Power Go is a company that offers specialized web and marketing solutions for motorized dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and others).
Our innovative products have the main objective of multiplying acquisitions, improving and increasing customer retention and satisfaction, in an automated and personalized manner.
Are you full of ideas and know your way with words?
Are you passionate about web-optimized content writing?
Are you keen about writing content in the motor sport field?
Are you looking for a job with flexible hours, a great team and the possibility to be truly involved in the company’s evolution? This is the job you need!
You’ll have an impact on over 200 satisfied dealerships who use our products and services on a daily basis as well as on their customer-base. This represents more than 500,000 users for our different platforms and several hundreds of thousands viewers on our websites!
- You will write all marketing content requested by our clients including websites, blog posts, promotional or descriptive texts as well as newsletters
- You will plan the editorial calendar on social media and the Power Go website
- You will update the content on our live web projects
- You will manage the various launch products and marketing campaigns on various digital platforms (websites, social media, blogs, newsletters, …)
- You will define the best practices in terms of SEO content creation and production for our web products
- You will collaborate with advertising, web and loyalty specialists in order to optimize our products
Wherever in Québec
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English)
- Base knowledge of SEO writing
- Capable of managing several projects at the same time
- Very analysis- and communication-oriented
- Organized and a team player
- Interested in motor sport
Why Join Power Go
- Continuous training opportunities geared towards supporting your personal and professional growth
- Casual work environment with a result- and quality-oriented culture
- Contribute to the development of a young company during a key moment of its evolution
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Competitive vacation program starting at 4 weeks
- Health insurance, including dental and telemedicine
- Passionate team
Interested in this challenge?
Are you looking for a flexible, open company who values the success of its team? We’d like to meet with you.
We thank all the applicants, but we will be in touch only with the people selected.