Learning more about Power Go
Power Go is a company that offers specialized web and marketing solutions for motorized dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and others). Our state-of-the-art products have the main objective of multiplying acquisitions, improving and increasing customer retention and satisfaction, in an automated and personalized manner.
We’re looking for an Advertising Specialist who will be able to optimize existing campaigns, structure reporting and follow-ups, and take our clients’ advertising to the next level.
Are you someone with a great sense of initiative? Do you like to come up with new ideas and learn continuously? Are you passionate about exploring the data of hundreds of thousands of consumers? Do you want to work with experienced and dynamic development, production and strategy teams? Then you might be the perfect person to join our team of friendly geeks!
- Create and optimize keywords and display campaigns
- Show the results of the strategies that have been implemented
- Define an optimal course for our client and put in place the tools related to this effect
- Improve the internal and external monitoring process and tools by automating reports and procedures
- Propose initiatives to improve the various digital marketing functionalities of our Web, Ecom and loyalty products
- Work in collaboration with our developers to optimize the internal Power Go Ad product
- Offer strategies to improve customer and business results
- Be Google Ads certified
- Have managed Facebook Ads campaigns
- Must be bilingual
- Be able to carry out several files in parallel
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Be organized and have a collaborative spirit
Working with Power Go has many perks:
- Contribute to the growth of a young company at a key stage of its evolution.
- Work with a fantastic and experienced development team.
- Relaxed work environment with a result-oriented and quality-driven culture.
- Interesting technical challenges: software architecture, data mining, extreme configurability.
- Flexible hours and remote working.
- Competitive or friendly ping pong matches depending on your experience level (and COVID-19 restrictions)
100% Remote Work for the duration of COVID-19. After COVID-19, we’ll likely use our office as a “private” coworking space allowing teams to work together on site when necessary.