Power Go is a company that offers specialized web and marketing solutions for motorized dealerships (motorsports, recreational vehicles, agricultural machinery and others). Our state-of-the-art products have the main objective of multiplying acquisitions, improving and increasing customer retention and satisfaction, in an automated and personalized manner.
We consider customer satisfaction to be a priority. That’s why we are looking for a skillful and customer-oriented Account Executive to join our quirky team. The person we are looking for must have the same reflexes as our entire team: to be actively in problem solving mode.
Do you enjoy collaborating with a team, have a good sense of initiative and a natural ability to communicate with clients? Do you like to learn constantly? Do you want to play a key role in a growing company? Do you want to work with experienced and dynamic teams in development, production, sales and strategy?
If you answered yes to all these questions, you most definitely are the ideal person to join our friendly and geeky team!
- Managing customer relationships and understanding the challenges related and identifying growth opportunities
- Achieving monthly sales objectives based on customer needs
- Identifying sales opportunities and guiding the customer towards a global solution
- Managing and prioritizing customer requests and managing expectations
- Preparing performance reports in close collaboration with specialists
- Conducting regular follow-ups with all of your clients to ensure that deliverables meet the highest quality standards and that deadlines and budgets are respected
- Attending all meetings with your clients (teleconference or in dealership/person)
- Coordinating all your clients’ web and marketing projects
- Good knowledge of marketing tools (email, customer loyalty)
- Ability to lead several projects at the same time
- Problem solving oriented and proactive(ve)
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written
- Driver’s license (class 5)
- Bonus: Interest in the field of motorized sports (motorcycle, snowmobile, personal watercraft, ATV, etc.)
- Reward system based on sales made
- Flexible schedule
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we have all been working remotely since the beginning of the pandemic. Teleworking was already possible and will remain so after the pandemic.
- After the return to normality, a stimulating office with a ping-pong table and table soccer awaits you! Coffee, tea and other beverages depending on your mood and the day of the week!
Work Environment / About the Covid-19 Situation
Teleworking has always been a common practice at Power Go, so the transition to full-time working from home happened very smoothly. We are looking forward to returning to our Montreal office and getting back to our precious foosball and ping-pong tables. However, we won’t be back in the office until we can all be safely together. Don’t you worry! You won’t be left on your own. Even better, you will get to e-see your colleagues every day! 🙂